Unleash Your Soul for Only $279!
We are excited to launch the Riding Academy at Rally Point Harley-Davidson! If you’re ready to experience the unique thrill of riding your own motorcycle for the first time, there’s no better place to learn than the Rally Point Harley-Davidson Riding Academy.
What to Expect
When you take a New Rider Course at the Riding Academy you’ll:
- Learn to ride on a genuine Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Get in-class and on-range instruction from Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) and H-D® Certified Coaches.
- Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles.
- Earn an MSF Basic RiderCourseSM Completion Card, which may (varies by state) exempt you from the riding portion of your license exam and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance.
New Rider Course FAQS
What will I need to register?
You’ll need a valid automobile driver’s license or learner’s permit, and have the ability to ride a bicycle.
Do I need any special gear?
You’ll need to bring the following:
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps, or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements
Join the Waiting List
No classes currently available? Pre-register here and reserve your spot in the upcoming classes. We have had high demand! Students that pre-register will get spots in our earliest classes.